Sonic Screwdriver of the 12th Doctor
The Sonic Screwdriver is a powerful tool to unlock/lock doors, push your enemies away, make you invisible, and much more. It's based on the Sonic Screwdriver of the 12th Doctor from the Doctor Who series but with effects suiting a fantasy world like Oblivion.
I'm a fan of the British science fiction series called "Doctor Who" for many years. Someday, I felt the desire to wield a Sonic Screwdriver in Cyrodiil. It had to be the blue one of the 12th Doctor, who is my favourite Doctor, and which I recreated from scratch as a 3D model in Blender.
The Doctor himself gives you the Sonic Screwdriver (abbr. Sonic). You can find him in the Mages Guild of Skingrad. His face is mostly based on my memories.
- Oblivion Version 1.2.0416
- Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) v21 or higher
I recreated the Warglaive of Azzinoth (Warcraft 3/world of Warcraft) from scratch in Blender. This is the second version of my mod.
- a flame particle effect similar to the effect of the original Warglaives from WoW (World of Warcraft)
- higher texture resolution (lower resolution ones still available as option)
- Azzinoth (the main opponent) got a new hideout
- every Warglaive variant got its own entry in the Constrution Set. So you don't need to replace the textures anymore if you want to use another variant
- added a gold silver variant of the Warglaive
Where I can find the glaives?
- You can find them in Azzinoth's Hideout. The access is hidden in Beldaburo Anga, the second level of Beldaburo which is an Ayleid ruin to the Northwest of Anvil. Azzinoth, who guards the weapons with his live, has a level of 20. Your character should have a similar level or higher.
- Look for a wall switch with a red Welkynd stone in the middle.
I recommend installing a mod with dual wield animations like DMC Stylish (the Sword Dancer Addon), Unnecessary Violence II, Keter Sephiroth's Seph Dual Wield BETA or KSTN Stylized Stance. You could still play without these mods but it will look in my opinion less good with the default animations.
Fierce Deity's Sword Revised
I reworked Karmul's Fierce Deity's Sword. The hilt part of the mesh was altered a little to my taste with Blender. Addionally I improved the sword texture and gave the sword a glass effect.
The sword comes in different variations: blue, red, black, with and without flames, onehanded and twohanded.
Grobuk Gro-Tor, a new merchant in Slash N' Smash, sells you the swords. The swords have the values of Daedric weapons but make a bit more damage.